Saturday, February 25, 2012

Presentation Project

Wow! What a journey. At this point, I feel accomplished but what a journey. First, I made my storyboard. Next, I created my Power Point Presentation. I thought that was a lot of work but actually the really hard work was to come. How was I going to get a voice onto my presentation? I tried Jing. No luck there. I called every friend I knew and no one could help me. Finally, I downloaded Camtasia. It looked like it was out of my league but I watched to the tutorial videos and got started. Phew! What a job. I learned how to record myself giving my presentation, how to edit my sound bites and finally how to post the final product to the web. Web 2.0, that is. I can't believe all of the work that went into this project. Although, it was well worth the learning experience. I hope you like it. Here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEq6K5FSrWM&feature=youtu.be

 Additionally, here is an article from the Gainesville Sun talking about the potential of charter schools.
http://www.gainesville.com/article/20120226/ARTICLES/120229610/1139?p=1&tc=pg

No comments:

Post a Comment