Sunday, March 4, 2012

Live Meeting Blog

I have experienced all four Live Meeting opportunities. I have also completed a survey at the end of each meeting. The first one I went to was Adobe Connect. It was simple and straight forward. Next I used WebEx. I was still getting used to the software and only used a few features. But by the time I went to the meeting on Adobe Connect again, I was pretty comfortable with live meetings and their features. The following week we met on Big Blue Button. Although I like the idea of BBB as an open source, I was well versed in the other meeting sites and had pretty high standards. Unity was interesting but it left me needing more exposure before I would feel comfortable. I truly enjoyed the exposure to each of these meeting sites and will feel comfortable if and when I use them in my future business endeavors.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome blog shares by you regarding Live Meeting.That blog is going to long away from every thought.

    ReplyDelete